Hotspots/Wireless LAN Software including WIFI & Hotspot Billing
Aradial Hotspot radius software server is a top performance full-featured RADIUS server.
Boasting excellent performance and technological superiority,
Aradial is the unquestioned market leader in its class.
Aradial Radius Hotspot Edition, A special Hotspots/WISP version of our market-leading RADIUS/AAA server,
that lets hotspots providers easily and profitably
offer wireless Internet access to customers, while eliminating
the overhead associated with customer provisioning,
authorization and accounting.
Aradial HotSpot Server for wireless includes a RADIUS
server that is particularly suited for the security and authentication
requirements of wireless based network and easy connectivity module for
an existing billing system that allows to update the billing system
in real time on customers activities. Aradial allows reporting and
easy export of usage to other systems.
Spotngo Payment module
Integrated solution designed for growth. The Hotspot/Wifi solution incorporates external,
centralized Aradial Radius server (not embedded as other solutions) supporting a range of hotspot controllers
allowing service providers to maintain as much control as desired over
the usage of the hotspot while deploying a cost effective and scalable networks.
Spotngo main features are:
- External Access Point / Gateway bought from 3'rd party.
- Commercial Radius server software with time and traffic enforcement.
- Bandwidth management.
- Access restrictions based on time and day.
- Simple generation of users/cards accounts.
- Unlimited vouchers / prepaid cards.
- Configurable login page portal.
- UAM with: Mikrotik, Colubris, Nomadix, CheckPoint firewalls, Linksys, Chillispot, Monowall, PfSense, Proxim, Terabeam, ValuePoint, Planet, Zyxel, Ikarus, Buffalo Tech and more.
- Optional: Wifi Radius resells Mikrotik OS and WRAP Boxes.
- The Ability to brand and advertise your products.
- User Sign-up and Credit Card Payment using purchased prepaid cards.
- Present different price list per Hotspot Location.
- Present different captive portal pages per Hotspot Location.
- User self care module.
- Usage reports and statistics.
- Remote management of radius server and access point gateway.
- Extra users can be purchased as the hotspot grow.
- Additional Access Point / Gateway can be added at anytime.
- Users Management in a database.
- Optional: Credit Card payment, Pay Pal and pricing plans.
Aradial supports most Access Points and Access controllers on the market using
its strong dictionaries capabilities and configurable Captive Portal (walled garden).
Some of the supported Access Points and Access controllers:
WiFi Hotspots : Mikrotik, Cisco WLC, HP Curve/Colubris, Cambium, Purewave, Nomadix, Runcom, Meraki, Ruckus Zone Director, ValuePoint, Planet, ZyXEL, Monowall, Linksys, Chillispot, Coova, PfSense, Buffalotech, Dlink and more.
Long distance WiFi (and Wimax) : Alvarion (Wavion), Altai, GoNet, Inspiair, Xirrus, Ruckus Wireless, Autelab, Ubiquiti, Cambium, Purewave, Motorola APs, Cisco WLC.
Full integration with: NoCAT and Chillispot.
EAP based authentication
Aradial Radius is compliant with the following RADIUS RFCs that relate to WiFi:
Please check out our full Radius capabilities Aradial ISP and VOIP.
- RFC 2284 - PPP Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- RFC 2548 - Microsoft Vendor-specific RADIUS Attributes
- RFC 2869 - RADIUS Extensions
Advantages for hotspot providers
- Broad appeal to operators because of ease of use.
- Easy deployment and integration to network and billing systems.
- One-time setup with virtually no administration.
- Very secure solution.
- Reliability and high-performance.
- Configurable Portal and Self Care Module.
- Easy connection to Access servers such as Mikrotik, HP Curve/Colubris, Cambium, Purewave, Nomadix, Runcom, Meraki, Ruckus Zone Director, ValuePoint, Planet, ZyXEL, Monowall, Linksys, Chillispot, Coova, PfSense, Buffalotech, Dlink and more.
- Easily handles both browser- and 802.1x-based access, ensuring compatibility with your environment today, and as you move to meet the security requirements of customers who prefer to connect via 802.1x.
- Complete time-based accounting of each customer's usage, ensuring that hotspots are fully compensated for the time each user spends on the network. Using RADIUS "Session Time-Out" attribute.
- Complete traffic accounting of each customer's usage, ensuring that hotspots are fully compensated for the traffic each user spends on the network. Using VSA RADIUS attributes per Access Point.
- Bandwidth management allowing to change/limit the bandwidth for users using VSA RADIUS attributes.
- The option for hotspot operators to establish and administer their own user database, or use an existing database in their infrastructure.
Features for Hotspots/WiMAX providers
Aradial Radius server Home Page